Request for Proposal (RFP)

Current RFPs


Washington County Public Defender contracts available: General Public Defender Contract (2)

$64,256 annual compensation plus CLE subsidy. Members of the Utah State Bar in good standing are invited to apply for a public defender contract with Washington County. Successful candidate will represent indigent clients as assigned by Fifth District court judges in Washington County.

Copies of the contract are available online at

Resumes and letters of interest should be submitted by October 5, 2020 to
Nicholle Felshaw
197 East Tabernacle, St. George, UT 84770 or

Download IDC Core System Principles

Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to read the PDF document.  Click the link below to download the program free on the Adobe site.

Get Adobe Acrobat Reader